04 June 2008

Why is Caroline Keeping a Blog? And Other Important Questions

Hello and welcome!

As you may well have heard, I am going to be spending next semester in Athens, Greece, and since I am expecting to have all sorts of crazy (or, um, charming) adventures while there, it seemed like a good idea to keep a blog to record them in. This is that blog. Welcome.
At the moment there are no terribly exciting stories to tell, since I am not there yet, and mostly I am working on getting a visa and thinking about packing. For those of you who have asked, here is a map of Greece. I will be living in Athens, which is marked with a large red star. At the moment, it seems that I am going to Crete (that's the large island to the south of the mainland), Argolid (south of Corinth on the map) and Delphi, which is north of the gulf of Corinth, or sort of west-north-west of Athens. This is quite exciting.

The real bloggery will not occur until somewhat later in the summer, when I am considerably closer to leaving than I am now. Any posts that happen before them will most likely be me experimenting with blogger, since I have no idea what I am doing. Be warned.
Anyways, I hope that everyone is well. Have a nice day!

No comments: