09 June 2008

Adventures at the Rosicrucian Museum!

Hello! In light of the fact that there are people out there who haven't seen these photographs yet, I thought that it was worth posting it to my blog. These are two pictures of my friend Maria at the Rosicrucian museum in San Jose. It is a fabulous place, especially the planetarium, which is very informative. In the picture to the left, Maria is practicing her imitation of Akhenaten, which perhaps still needs some improvement.
On the right, she is posing in front of some tomb paintings, in the very nifty fake tomb that the museum has. It was a lovely fake tomb, as such things go, I guess, though I've never actually been in a fake tomb before, so I suppose that I don't have much of a basis for comparison. However, it certainly seemed nice at the time, and Maria looks happy enough.

On an unrelated, but slightly less off-topic note, today I sent off a whole lot of forms. I'm one step closer to getting my visa! Very exciting!

I hope that everyone is well and having a lovely day.

1 comment:

Paul Deputy said...

You have the charming part right. What do you think about the Rosicrucians. I am a decendent of Rosicrucisans and I find I have a lot of the philosophy - which is akin to taking the path of humanistic integrity. PND