04 December 2008

So, We Have a Bit of a Problem

In trying to upload a new batch of photos, I discovered the sad fact that I actually can't upload any photos past #1450 on my memory card...which is actually the last 150 photos that I have taken, since I'm up to about 1600 pictures. For future adventures (like my exciting adventures this weekend!) I'm going to switch to a different card, and it should be fine. However, my adventures which happened between Delphi and now are not going to be photo-documented until I get home and can get on my computer. I'm terribly sorry.

1 comment:

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez said...

sorry about having to wait, but photos in past postings are beautiful. i especially enjoy them because i'm reading right now about greek philosophers, so your photos have become for me doubly engaging:)