18 December 2008

Goodbye, Athens!

Sometime on Saturday morning, I'm getting on a plane (well, hopefully- given that there isn't a strike again like there is today) and flying home to Boston. This means that I have about a day and a half left to pack, do any last-minute tourist things, and say goodbye to various people.

While I'm excited about going home, I'm also sad to be leaving Athens- living here has been a great experience, and I'm going to miss Greece a lot.

So, here's the plan for the next month (approximately). I'm going to go home and sleep for a day or two, and then, after I've rested and spoken to my family, I'll probably get around to uploading all the pictures that I have taken in the past month or so. There will be posts concerning those. I also plan to write some things in retrospect about my time in Greece, and there will probably be some of the usual stuff concerning my time in Boston, preparations for Italy, etc. I'm also planning on organizing tags and other exciting things like that, so hopefully the blog will be somewhat easier to navigate next semester.

I hope everyone is doing well. If you want to get in touch with me, you're probably going to need to wait until Sunday sometime- tomorrow will be pretty busy, and on Saturday I'll be in transit for most of the day.

No comments: