11 December 2008

I'm Almost Caught Up! Almost!

Unfortunately, the specter of work has reared its ugly head (again) and until I finish my finals, the blog may be updated on a "when I'm procrastinating" basis. Finals week isn't looking too bad at the moment. We handed in our final for ancient Greek on Wednesday and our Modern Greek final this morning, which means that I am done with Greek of all varieties for the semester. On Saturday, which I'm going to call "the day of doom," I have two finals, Archaeology of Athens and Athenian Democracy, and on Tuesday of next week I have Latin. I then get to pack up, say goodbye to my friends, and fly back to the states on the 20th, which I think is probably Saturday. I then intend to sleep for several days, wake up for Christmas eve and Christmas, and then go back to sleep until mid-January, when I'll be off to Rome.

Ok, I'll probably be conscious for some of winter break. It just doesn't feel like it at the moment.

Anyways, so you might be hearing from me, you might not. If something crazy happens, I will try to be here to offer my view of the situation, but if it's just business as usual, I might not be writing for a few days.

No comments: