28 September 2008

Goodbye to the Delta Force

I would like to put in a good word for Nigel and Stefanie, the leaders of Delta Force CYA. I do believe, from the words of others and from my own observations, that the Delta Force ("bus D") was by far the best of the five buses on the trip, and that we had by far the best time. I mean, who else broke into an ancient cemetary? Who else were let loose on unsuspecting mountain villages? I know for fact that my people were the only ones who got dragged behind a small restaurant in the mountains and were forced to drink shots of warm, freshly made raki. (This is difficult. Very difficult.)
Unfortunately, it was after our night in Chania that the Delta force was officially disbanded, and we were mixed in again with the rest of the student body. Tear.

No comments: