11 November 2008

Which Contains No Pictures, Unfortunately

Hello all!

Due to continuing computer issues, I have not yet had a chance to upload pictures- with the internet here the way it is, it's a two hour long process of doom that involves a lot of poking wires, screaming at the computer, and possibly the ritual sacrifice of small animals, and I just haven't had the time or sheep to do it in the past few weeks.

Life here continues to be exciting- lots of onsite classes, a rather big presentation by me on the tholos and the monument of the eponymous heroes (they're nifty! You should look them up!) part of a paper on the tyrannicides (also really nifty!) and general wandering around Athens. Essentially, business as usual.

I miss everyone a lot, and I really will try to get up fall break photos soon.

No comments: