03 November 2008

Return of the Blog

Hello all!

As you have probably noticed, I haven't been around recently- I've been on fall break, on a very exciting (and internet free!) odyssey through northern Greece. Pictures of that should be coming soon, when I remember to bring my camera and the necessary cables to the academic center. I'm also working on the Argolid commentary- I didn't get to work on it last week, because I was away, or the week before, because (gasp!) I actually had to do school work.


Also, you may have noticed the little addition to the heading- I have rather exciting news. I GOT INTO THE CENTRO IN ROME!!!!!!! So, I'm actually going to be in Rome next semester instead of back in California. This is a really great honor, and very exciting- they accept about 35 people per semester, and it's very prestigious. Also very cool.

I hope everyone is well!

No comments: